12 Lead Wireless Digital ECG
- Wireless technology allows more patient comfort which results in a higher quality ECG signal and less artifact.
- Uses Bluetooth wireless protocol, designed specifically for patient monitoring applications.
- EKG Tests can be performed and interpreted in only minutes.
- Full interpretation and measurement results from Glasgow (GRI) algorithm.
- Optional PDF export, to make share reports electronically.
- Patient Management System uses the powerful Microsoft SQL 2012 database to store patient records.
- Wireless radio gets up to 100 feet of signal range.
- Fewer cables means freedom of movement and a safer environment.
- “Holter–size” acquisition device weighs only 4.2 oz. with batteries.
- No bulky carts to store or push around.
Wireless technology allows more patient comfort which results in a higher quality ECG signal and less artifact.
Telemedicine.com is a single resource for any healthcare organization wanting to implement a Telehealth/Telemedicine program.