Frequently Asked Questions
Home - FAQs
- Is there a minimum number of months I need to sign up for in order to start Telemedicine.com service? No, there is no minimum, your subscription is month to month and charged to your credit card. However, you will be able to cancel and restart only once per year.
- Can I start/stop my subscription anytime? You can cancel your subscription at any time, however you will be able to cancel and restart only once per year. Additional restarts within the same year will be subject to a re-enrollment fee.
- I signed up but I don’t have my confirmation email yet. Receiving a confirmation email can take up to 30-45 minutes depending on your credit card company. Please check your junk mail folder to ensure you received it. The confirmation email will say “Welcome to Telemedicine” in the subject line. If you still haven’t received an email confirmation, please call us at (888) 676-0332.
- Do I need to be a U.S. citizen to be a member? No, as long as you reside in the U.S., you will be able to consult a doctor, even if you are traveling abroad.
- What conditions can I get treatment for? We treat most non-emergency medical conditions, as well as mental health. Please visit our Conditions We Treat page.
- Is there a CoPay? No, the monthly subscription fee covers all costs to visit with a doctor online.
- Can I use my insurance? We do not take insurance, however, there are no hidden fees. Your monthly subscription allow you to see a doctor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- I want to see a mental health therapist. Will I get a different therapist each time I request a mental health consultation? The way our program works is that we treat single episode issues, rather than weekly counseling appointments with the same therapist. You would most likely not get the same therapist each time as we have a multitude of providers.
- Will my online doctor be able to order an x-ray? We are not able to order imaging. If you obtain imaging, our doctors may be able to review it.
- Are there any medications that my online doctor can’t prescribe? We are not able to prescribe any controlled substances. See the controlled substance list here: https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/orangebook/c_cs_alpha.pdf
- Can my online doctor treat my infant? The minimum age to use our service is two (2).
- Can my dependent child attending college in another state still be on my account? Yes. You can keep your dependent children on your family plan until they reach the age of 26. However, when your child turns 18, they must manage their own account and will be prompted to do so. Please note that if your account (the primary account) is canceled, theirs will terminate as well.
- How do I cancel my membership? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the email address you signed up with and your name along with your desire to cancel. Upon receiving the cancellation email, Telemedicine.com will cancel your membership and you will not be charged from that date forward. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours from Telemedicine.com staff stating that your request was received and your membership has been cancelled.
- Still Need Help? Please call us at (888) 676-0332 for support 24/7 or email us at email@example.com